“Gawad Karangalan sa Mahusay na Manggagawa!”
RULES and GUIDELINES
The 10 Most Outstanding Workers of CEZ awards (MOWoC Awards) shall be an annual affair involving rank and file and factory workers from Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) registered zone enterprises within the Cavite Economic Zone (CEZ).
The project shall be jointly undertaken by the Rotary Club of Cavite Export Processing Zone (RC CEPZ) and the Cavite Export Zone Investors Association (CEZIA) in coordination with the CEZ Administration.
This annual affair is conducted in pursuit of the following objectives:
1. To publicly acknowledge the workers’ contribution to the success of their respective companies.
2. To give workers a sense of pride in the toils of their labor.
3. To promote excellent work values and attitudes among workers and employers in order to enhance the industrial peace within CEZ.
4. To promote fellowship and understanding among workers and employers in order to enhance the industrial peace within CEZ.
RULES and GUIDELINES
The qualifications of the nominees
He/She must be a rank and file or factory worker of a PEZA registered zone enterprise within CEZ; and He/She must have worked with his/her company for at least one (1) year of continuous service;
2. All companies must submit their nomination forms with a 2" x 2" size black and white or colored picture of their nominees on or before the last day of the registration. Faxed nomination forms are accepted but nomination forms in electronic format with photo and submitted electronically are preferred.
3. The nominee must be the most outstanding employee of the company based on evaluations or performance appraisals;
4. The Rotary Club of CEPZ and CEZIA reserve the right to publish the names, addresses and photographs of the winners, and the companies they represent.
The decision of the Board of Judges on all matters relating to the contest shall be final, unappealable and incontestable.
1. Companies operational for at least one (1) year may nominate their candidates according to the qualifications set forth in the rules and guidelines.
2. Company officials directly involved in personnel or human resource management must fill up the nomination form, stating the reasons in space provided why he/she believes the nominee should be included as one of the 10 Most Outstanding Workers of CEZ.
All Nomination Forms must be
submitted by December 5, 2006
to either of the following which will then be subsequently sent to the board of
judges for review and evaluation:
Ms. Marni Sy
RC CEPZ Secretariat
c/o Timeless Trucking Service
Old Administration Bldg, Cavite Economic Zone, Rosario, Cavite
Ms. Tonet Dinsay
Cavite Economic Zone, Rosario, Cavite
4. The nominees shall have the opportunity to choose from present questions about matters related to their work during the interview portion. Final judging will be held on December 12, 2006 where all candidates are required to present themselves to a group of judges who will be interviewing each one as one of the basics to select the winners.
The judges shall rate the
nominees, from scores 10 as the highest, and 0 as the lowest point to the
Attendance & Punctuality
Quantity of Work
Quality of Work
Company Official Comment
The Interview portion will be given a score of 20 as the highest and 0 as the lowest point.
6. A leading accounting firm shall be invited to tabulate all results. The 10 candidates with the highest points shall be adjudged the 10 Most Outstanding Workers of CEZ for this year;
7. Scores tied for the 10th slot shall be determined by canceling the scores of the least important criteria.
8. Awarding and proclamation of winners shall be on December 15, 2006 during the CEZ Annual Grand Worker's Night.
BOARD OF JUDGES
1. The Board of Judges shall be composed of five (5) non-PEZA and non-Zone Enterprise members, who shall conduct the performance appraisals of all nominees;
2. No member shall be appointed to the board of judges if he/she is affiliated in any way with the company of a contestant, or related within the third degree by consanguinity or by affinity.