Labor Management/Sexual Harassment
The Ten Promises
These are the amazing things hoped to be experienced if the steps are painstakingly followed even before one is half way through. Found on pages 83 and 84 of the Big Book, these “promises” are:
1. We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
2. We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.
3. We will comprehend the word serenity.
4. We will know peace.
5. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others.
6. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will disappear.
7. We will lose interest in selfish things and fain interest in our fellows.
8. Self-seeking will slip away.
9. Our whole attitude upon life will change.
10. Fear of people and of economic insecurity will leave us.